1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

My dishwasher out for the 4th time in 2 years.It takes weeks to get someone to service it, and usually it's a 2 or 3 call effort.

on the first call, the guy looks at it and says "I dont have the parts". On the second call, the right part (finally received after 10 days), wasn't the right part after all. On the third call, the dishwasher finally works. At least temporarily.

It's now dead again.

So far in my remodeled kitchen every single Kitchenaid appliance has failed.I just replaced the range with Bosch, and will replace my dishwasher with ANYTHING but Kitchenaid.

Review about: Kitchenaid Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: another brand.

I didn't like: Unreliable poorly made product, Multiple failures.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

WP2008

Thank you for your review.We are sorry to hear of your Dishwasher concerns.

We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at NAR_Customer_Solutions@Kitchenaid.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue.

We look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

KitchenAid® Social Media Relations

h.kitchener

Dishwashers are cheap and it appears you bought a "lemon" as they say. When any appliance breaks and you cannot fix it yourself or for a reasonable amount of money it is wise to dump it and buy another of a different brand. And, of course always buy appliances that are basic, no bells and whistles so that when they do break, you can easily and cheaply replace them.