I was researching a kitchen aid mixer to purchase for a Christmas present. I saw that kitchenaid had a rebate offer of $60 if you purchased certain mixers.

I printed off the rebate form and called kitchen aid to see if Bed Bath was a qualifying retailer. They said yes, I also called Bed Bath to verify. they also said yes. Now I get a notification from Kitchenaid saying they are not.

when I told the customer service rep I had called, they said we have no record of it. How convenient. When I told her I would have purchased it from Kohl's, because I would have done better with the rebate along with kohl's cash, but I prefer to deal with Bed Bath, she said I'm sorry, I can't do anything about it. I will think twice before dealing with kitchen aid again.

I will get it in writing on an email or text. Ripped again by big corporations.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Rebate.

Reason of review: Rebate Information.

Preferred solution: Rebate amount.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Incorrect rebate information given at call center.

Comments

WP2008

We are sorry to hear that your Rebate was denied. Per the rebate form, Bed Bath and Beyond is not a participating retailer.

Please visit http://bit.ly/2CVPAgt for all of the qualifications.

If you have any further questions please contact our Rebate Fulfillment Center by calling the number on the bottom of your rebate form. We do again apologize for any frustrations.