When I remodeled my kitchen I bought two KitchenAid wall ovens (and all other KitchenAid appliances). The ovens are less than 7 years old.

Despite having two ovens I cook very infrequently. (I would use one of them about 3x times a month). After a few years the first oven kept heating despite being turned off. A month ago the second oven also continued heating even after being turned off.

I called the appliance man (for both ovens) and he told me that both ovens need a new main board. He also said that the oven's malfunction was "very dangerous." I spent over $3,500 on each oven (and used the first one perhaps 75 times before it malfunctioned) AND the second oven has the same malfunction. It's pretty clear to me that it is a manufacturing defect.

I will NEVER buy KitchenAid appliances again. (I've had problems with the dishwasher and the refrigerator).

User's recommendation: RUN BEFORE YOU GIVE KITCHENAID YOUR $ AND YOU GET AN INFERIOR PRODUCT!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Oven.

Preferred solution: I want to two ovens I have repaired at no cost to me!.

Comments