Bought top of the line refrigerator and dishwasher.Very expensive as refrigerator was about $3500.00 and dishwasher around $900.00.

Could not be more dissatisfied about both products.

Ice maker and water dispenser in fridge very noisy and makes ice at snails pace. Dishwasher cycle on normal is about a hour and the drying feature leaves the dishes very wet. In addition have had repair people to the house 8 times within a year for various problems. We have contacted the store we bought them from and kitchenaid and no one wants to stand behind the crappy products.

One final point, if you move your facility to Mexico and are able to make your product for considerably less, then the savings should be passed on to the consumer, and its not. Kitchenaid products are more expensive year after year.

Hogwash.We will never buy another kitchenaid product again and suggest you do the same.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Kitchenaid. The most disappointing about kitchenaid refrigerator from Kitchenaid was quality and expense of product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kitchenaid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Kitchenaid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

WP2008

Hello anonymous, we apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your Refrigerator and Dishwasher. If you still need assistance, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (pissedconsumer), your user ID name (anonymous), your phone number, your address, the model/serial number, Review ID # 951997 and email the requested information to NAR_Customer_Solutions@KitchenAid.com . We would be happy to review your concerns further.