2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Model KDFE104DWH5. Brand new, out of the box, and the motor didn’t work.

Got the motor replaced. Appliance runs all cycles fully; however, soap doesn’t dissolve. It just falls from dispenser and sits on floor, even soap that came with unit. Appliance requires two runnings every time.

Absolutely terrible and ridiculous. What a waste of electricity and water, not to mention my time. I think it’s a design flaw since the unit runs through the entire cycle of over 3.5 hours on the ProCycle (smart) selection.

I am so disappointed with this product. This is supposed to be the higher end, but what a waste of over $900.00.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Design look of product.

I didn't like: Actual product as i have a lemon, Multiple failures.

Comments

WP2008

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your KitchenAid Dishwasher. We would like to inquire further about your review with you.

Please respond back to this email NAR_Customer_Solutions@KitchenAid.com with your Reviewer ID 1259207, the name of the site you were contacted on pissedconsumer, name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance. Please also include a brief description on what you are experiencing.