Palos Verdes Peninsula, California

This is the worst appliance ever. We bought kitchenaid for quality but the use of low quality plastic parts have broken at least twice on our dishwasher in less than 18 months making the top rack virtually unusable. When working, the dish washer was not very efficient requiring very careful loading (and almost nothing on the bottom rack) or it would not clean the dishes.

I notice that the particular model we bought is no longer available but I would not be fooled. I will never purchase another kitchenaid appliance...ever. Models KUDS30 CXSS0

Stay away and save yourself the headaches.

Review about: Kitchenaid Dishwasher.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1188374

Replaced top rack with new metal parts, provided through Sea**rs.Unit now is not cleaning the top glasses.

Tech said the gel bags not dissolving - without coming to the house, in fact he had a long job in the AM and cancelled my call! When a tech came, it was the water in valve being clogged that prevented enough water (hot water) to melt the gel bags.

After that, the top glasses looked worse!Considering junking it and going for a different brand.

Iron River, Michigan, United States #1126664

I have had the same problem.The cheap plastic parts used on the upper rack are a disgrace.

The roller wheel assembly is so cheaply made that we have had to fix it twice. It just breaks off.

I don't even put heavy items up there and it still broke.Shame on you KitchenAid

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1053178

I agree.We have the same model that is 2 years old.

It quit working and the service tech said there was no water coming in because we were using the detergent pods. Changed us to liquid and the dishes are still dirtier when done that when we put them in.

Terrible performance from this series.Will not buy KA again.

Dripping Springs, Texas, United States #927233

Having same issue with the upper rack here too.It didn't even last a year.

Also having issues with the control panel and now the POS doesn't work at all!Whirlpool is garbage and has made kitchen aid garbage as well!!

Also have had this for under 2 years - top dishes are not getting Any water jets, and bottom ones are filthy and even though powder tray opens, gel or power stays caked inside so water jets are clearly not reaching those either. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT

I agree the parts are low quality.I have fixed the top rack twice because the plastic rollers have broken.

The dishes on the top rack are not getting cleaned, this is definitely the worst dishwasher that I have ever owned.I can't believe that I paid $700 for this junk!!