My 14 year old dishwasher performed much better than this one. It leaves some of the dishes dirty, and the dishes are always wet even when using the extended drying feature.

I also use the recommended rinse aid and soap. I do not recommend it. A tech came out and agreed, the reviews on its performance aren’t good. I wish I would have read the reviews prior to buying it.

Had I done that, I definitely would have purchased something else. You would think a dishwasher this expensive would perform much better than it does.

I guess I’ll just wash my dishes by hand or buy another one. What a waste of money.

Review about: Kitchenaid Kdpe334Gps0 Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

WP2008

RhetoricalMule, we regret to hear that you are not happy with your KitchenAid Dishwasher. It is normal for some moisture to be on the dishes and the inside walls.

Due to government regulations we have had to cut the time of all of our drying cycles. We would recommend that you increase the rinse aid that is being dispensed during the cycle. After running about 30 cycles, you will start to notice the moisture inside of the Dishwasher will lessen. Please make sure that the temperature of your water is set to at least 120.

We also would recommend that you run the hot water from your sink for a few minutes before starting the Dishwasher. We will be sure to document your concerns in the appropriate manner and again apologize for any frustrations.