Verified Reviewer

I purchased three all KitcheAidbappliances for my kitchen 8 years ago,!and they are all pieces of junk. Refrigerator, Stovetop, and double ovens. All crap.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Refrigerator.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1992408

I bought Dbl Oven, Stove Top and Dishwasher. The first two, all problems. Hate using them.

#2013602
@PissedConsumer1992408

Just wait, the dishwasher isn't far behind. It will start with the motherboard in the control panel.

You will replace that, possibly twice, then leaks will develop and wreck your cabinets,floor, and soak the sound insulation fiberglass and cause black mold. After that, the racks and baskets will rot and collapse blocking the water distributors and damaging them. Then the door latch will fail. Then the motherboard again.

By then it will be three years old and you'll have spent enough to replace it.

Sorry to be such a ray of sunshine but I'd guess you're already one step ahead in your mind ... pull three lemons, not two lemons and a lucky 7.

KitchenAid Reviews