I have had many issues with my dual convection ovens...misaligned doors, debris in between double glass, failed hinges.My last repair was for an oven probe that gave readings when it was not in use.

Repair 95 days ago has failed with same recurring problem. Flamingo appliance refused to cover because it was 5 days past the warranty...factory service was no help. factory authorized Flamingo Appliance service provided an apparently defective part for a poorly designed and inferior quality appliance.

Stay away from anything manufactured by Kitchenaid or affiliates, as well as Flamingo appliance repair.you might as well be talking to yourself when you call.

Review about: Kitchenaid Oven.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

WP2008
Saint Joseph, Michigan, United States #619038

Hello lilac.My name is Amber and I am a representative with KitchenAid.

We truly apologize for the frustrations you have experienced with your oven. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please email us at KitchenAid.Digital@KitchenAid.com and provide us with your complete contact information as well as the model and serial number s of your appliance. Please also include the name of the site you were contacted on (PissedConsumer) along with your user name (lilac), and your ticket number (35252).

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Amber.