I recently ordered the Kitchenaid Stand Mixer and shredder attachment in hopes to make my dream of baking come true. As a college student, this purchase was something I had to work hard for.

Unfortunately, it has been 3 weeks since my product was supposedly delivered, yet I have not seen it on my doorstep. Hoping that this was just a shipping issue (as it is thanksgiving/holiday time) I waited to see if the product would show up. Now, it has been 3 weeks and I have tried to contact Kitchenaid, but have been disconnected (by all the numbers online) and have not been able to get any help. I am very frustrated.

All I wanted was this beautiful mixer, but now I am missing a product AND my money. I find this very unprofessional and unfair.

User's recommendation: Buy in store, not online!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Mixer.

KitchenAid Cons: Delivery and customer service, Lack of kitchenaid support.

Comments

#1963208

I have had the same issue with the customer service. I ordered a red artisan counter mixer for Christmas at the beginning of December and the KA website showed the item in stock after 5 days they called with a recorded message to say it would be delayed and they didn't know when it would be shipped.

I have tried and tried to contact a human or the live chat and for several days in a row and no one ever responds. I feared that this was a scam website. All I wanted to do is cancel this order. Now they have have charged my cc.

How do you do business like this when you can't even make contact with the company.Kitchen Aid is a huge company, I expect more from them.

Yes its a pandemic but after reviewing this site this has been going on way before the pandemic. so they can't even use this as an excuse I will never order direct from Kitchenaid ever again.

KitchenAid Reviews