Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought the Kitchenaid professional knife set.After two months the finish came off.

I never put them in the dishwasher and took great care of them as they were expensive knives. I called the customer care center and they said they only cover the knives if they don't function properly. So they don't care about the quality of their product. I also had told them that I had purchase all my appliances from them and they said that does not matter.

I guess customer loyalty is not part of their business. These knives are not that great as they don't keep an edge. I would not buy these again. Expensive junk.

Should have bought Henckel knives.

Please don't make the same mistake I did and buy these knives.I hope the rest of the Kitchenaid stuff I had purchased lasts longer then these knives.

Review about: Kitchenaid Knife.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality.

Benton Harbor, Michigan, United States #1332115

Hello jinxx240, we apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your Knife set. If you still need assistance, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (, your user ID name (jinxx240), your phone number, your address, the model number, a picture of the concern, Review ID# 1048815 and email the requested information to . We would be happy to review your concerns further.