65 views

My KitchenAid dishwasher that I purchased in August of 2018 is now broken. I need to schedule an appointment, but that will take months I am told.

I am mystified that I bought an expensive brand name appliance and it has broken within 2 years And I refuse to accept this nonsense that you should get extended warranties. What a scam. Make a poor product, so you can make money on extended warranties? My last dishwasher was 15 years old and was not broken.

I gave it away and only replaced it because I was redecorating my kitchen. What a mistake! I am going to make a prediction.

Fixing the dishwasher will be so costly, that the repairman will recommend that I just get a new dishwasher. If that happens many, many, many more negative letters will be sent to Yelp and anywhere else I can find an outlet to voice my disgust with KitchenAid.

User's recommendation: NEVER buy a KitchenAid appliance!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Dishwasher.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

KitchenAid Pros: Very quiet.

KitchenAid Cons: Does not totally dry dishes broke within 2 years of purchasing.

Location: 15133 168th Avenue, Grand Haven, MI 49417

Comments

#1968279

What brand was your last dishwasher before this kitchen aid?

KitchenAid Reviews