Bend, Oregon
1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available.Customer service was difficult to contact and work with plus Holiday cooking was out of the question.

The professional (questionable) installers scratched the stainless steel upon delivery of the replacement unit. Then 10 months later (last night) I opened my oven door and the finish has started flaking off. It is a one inch flake.

No its not a plastic coat but a stainless steel (now flaky) finish.I can only imagine what will go wrong next.

I can not begin to tell you how disappointed I am with this product and will tell many others never to purchase Kitchen Aid products.

Review about: Kitchenaid Ksgb900ess Range.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Durability.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Kitchenaid - Microwave interior in flames Kitchenaid "I was heating up a glass of water and smelled something - and heard some odd noises . I opened the door to the microwave and the ceiling was in..." Read more Kitchenaid - Plastic parts inside my KitchenAir microwave instead of metal Kitchenaid "The door release on my KitchenAid KCMS20555SSS-1 microwave oven ceased to function. I am comfortable unscrewing the security screws to remove the casing, as I had to open it months..." Read more KitchenAid oven door exploded Kitchenaid "The glass door of my KitchenAid oven exploded when I was opening it after I baked a pizza at 450F. The glass shattered everywhere on the kitchen floor. My thumb..." Read more Kitchenaid - RUSTY THE NEW DISHWASHER Kitchenaid "Poor quality, dishwasher 1 month old, rust in the bottom, all over my dishes...their fix was to send someone to Clean It..sure no problem, he was here and guess what..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more