First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available.Customer service was difficult to contact and work with plus Holiday cooking was out of the question.
The professional (questionable) installers scratched the stainless steel upon delivery of the replacement unit. Then 10 months later (last night) I opened my oven door and the finish has started flaking off. It is a one inch flake.
No its not a plastic coat but a stainless steel (now flaky) finish.I can only imagine what will go wrong next.
I can not begin to tell you how disappointed I am with this product and will tell many others never to purchase Kitchen Aid products.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..."
- "Tried to contact them via their Website. The link appears in two places. Both places resulted in the following: The resource you are looking for has been..."
- "We went to the theater at the old mill in Bend Or had to wait outside for 20 minutes to get a ticket another 45 minutes in line for popcorn..."