First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available.Customer service was difficult to contact and work with plus Holiday cooking was out of the question.
The professional (questionable) installers scratched the stainless steel upon delivery of the replacement unit. Then 10 months later (last night) I opened my oven door and the finish has started flaking off. It is a one inch flake.
No its not a plastic coat but a stainless steel (now flaky) finish.I can only imagine what will go wrong next.
I can not begin to tell you how disappointed I am with this product and will tell many others never to purchase Kitchen Aid products.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "We went to the theater at the old mill in Bend Or had to wait outside for 20 minutes to get a ticket another 45 minutes in line for popcorn..."
- "Sooo unhappy, reserved ahead of time, went in 2 days in advance to make sure I had everything taken care of so that day of pick up would be..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."