1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available.Customer service was difficult to contact and work with plus Holiday cooking was out of the question.

The professional (questionable) installers scratched the stainless steel upon delivery of the replacement unit. Then 10 months later (last night) I opened my oven door and the finish has started flaking off. It is a one inch flake.

No its not a plastic coat but a stainless steel (now flaky) finish.I can only imagine what will go wrong next.

I can not begin to tell you how disappointed I am with this product and will tell many others never to purchase Kitchen Aid products.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of kitchenaid ksgb900ess range from Kitchenaid and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Kitchenaid to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was durability. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kitchenaid for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments