Ease of Use
Style and Design

I heard noises from unit.Called Kitchenaid.

They sent a repair service, who suggested I unplug unit for 48 hours due to abnormal ice build up. Said unit was not auto defrosting properly. If this haapens again to call Kitchenaid back. Well, I did experience the same problem a few months later.

When I called Kitchenaid, the rep read from a prepared document that I would have to pay for parts and service. If I bought an $800.00 refrigerator, I would have understood. However, My purchase price was $2,400.00. Are you kidding me?

I asked to speak with a supervisor, and eventually was disconnected.CLASSY COMPANY!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being disconnected and long wait for customer service, Refused to fix problem.

We thank you for your review, and are sorry to hear of the concerns you're having with your KitchenAid Refrigerator.Please respond back to this email address with your name, user ID# 1194750 used for the review, the name of the website you were contacted on (pissedconsumer), phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance.

Please include a brief description of your concerns in your email.Thank you KitchenAid Social Media Relations