My side by side Kitchenaid fridge is only 7 years old and Kitchenaid no longer make the parts required to fix it!
Cannot get hold of the Main Relay Control board part # w10219463.
It is only possible to have this repaired but this means no fridge . Thanks Kitchenaid so happy that I spent over $5,000 on a fridge that is now USELESS. A totally irresponsible company that is only concerned with profit and wants me to buy a whole new fridge rather that providing parts to repair the fridge i have.
This fridge has caused trouble for years as it does not like the heat and has cost me lots of money to get it working.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "Alright, I am a bright college graduate that got stuck in a small rural town taking care of my ill mother for the time being and "quick applied" on Career..."
- "Ditto to the anonymous complainer of this supposedly better quality can opener. We used it no more than two dozen times. Cost us $13.00 + tax!! Yes,..."
- "Today I went to sonic and got a cheese coney cheddar please (footlong) and a regular fry with cheddar. I was asked at the speaker if I wanted a regular..."
- "I briefly saw Dr. Michelle Zetoony, D.O. (Pinellas County, Florida) in 2012 to renew sleep medication because my doctor died. (Nudell is her former surname). Dr. Zetoony asked..."
- "I sent 4 emails to best buy...After a pick up in Orlando store, i realized that i had a problem. I bought 4 items, as Order number: BBY01-59399701162 ......"
- "Well nothing has changed with the grass... I'm still waiting on my grass issue.. But as you see in the pictures... We are dealing with stagnant water in a retention..."
- "I will tell you - company support is horrible. Company game is full of bugs. And most of all, they punish others for their own incompetence. I've played close to..."
- "The right side of the clamcase completly broke i am trying to fix it with super glue and apoxie but if i do it wont be able to go to..."